About Us


Group News

Walks Book

Join Us

Photo Gallery

Ramblers Holidays


Path Problems

It is possible to report path problems using the internet.  Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire all have the facility for reporting on line:

Click here for
Warwickshire: This should generate an automated response followed by e-mail within 10 working days. If there is no response within this time, email paths@warwickshire.gov.uk or telephone 01926 413427

Click here for

Click here for
Gloucestershire and choose the type of problem you want to report or e-mail prow@gloucestershire.gov.uk

Click here for Worcestershire and follow the instructions.

For other counties you can find the appropriate on-line form by searching for “public right of way xxxxxxx” where xxxxxx is the name of the county.

If you have occasion to contact any of the above authorities to report path problems, please be sure to let our Footpath Officer, Harry Rowe, know of your complaint

Reporting Path Problems